Real Life Goals

TheProduca

Title pretty much explains it all. Think of this as an outlet to say your short or long term goals; or both! Gotta make sure we're livin' that #NoExpLoss lifestyle IRL, too!

As some of you may know, I'm an audio engineer, but my real passion is in producing music. For me, as a short term goal, There's a certain song that I'm producing right now, that I have an artist lined up for who could bless the track. My goal is to get that track finished and have it chosen to be a single for this particular artist's upcoming album!

Currently working on my masters degree, and should be done by summer next year. Really need to do well on it because I am aiming for a PhD position somewhere, but preferably within my institute. Of course, the number of PhD positions available will depend on how much money the institute is willing to drop in...

• 4 weeks later...

My New Years resolution this year was to stretch every day, and if possible, do the splits by the end of the year. I've been doing stretches every day so far, but splits is still a bit of distance away! 

After I can do the splits, i want to start taking adult gymnastics classes 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2017 at 2:11 PM, tkop said:

Goal IRL is to finish school in the next few years and get plugged in with a photography/film studio, or open up my own. Would also love to go on photography & video assignments for companies like Nat Geo.

sounds like alot of fun buddy :D

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm working on my bachelors degree in exercise science, and plan on going for my masters next. Long term goal is to get accepted into a physical therapy program and get my Doctorate. I am actually in the middle of the hiring process for the border patrol right now, and if I get on I may stop after my bachelors, but we shall see.

• 4 months later...