[Declined] N0 RESPITE

No Respite

N0 RESPITE

What is your current RS name? N0 RESPITE

List any previous RS namesPainbuilt
Desean120

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing Runescape since 2005, but never religiously.
I now have a lot more free time and want to start playing Runescape and have fun.
My name is from my favourite song by Bring Me The Horizon, True Friends.
I enjoy PvM and relaxing to a live stream whilst skilling.
My favourite skill would have to be Attack as I've loved the Skill cape animation for it. for as long as I can remember.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been in a Runescape clan.
Apart from a Darkscape clan which I've forgotten the name of.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Desean Dwyer and I am 16 years of age.
I am passionate about Graphic Design and have a portfolio which you can find here: https://www.behance.net/deseandwyer
I am currently living in Manchester, UK. I moved to Manchester in August 2017 as I will be attending college in September studying Graphic Design, Photography and Business. My hobbies are playing games such as World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Battlefield 4 and using the wide range of Adobe Products.
I am well spoken and mature, I was brought up to be sincere and polite to anyone regardless of age, gender or disability. I have a great sense of humour and am not a SJW or anything like it.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit, AdultCat

What makes you want to join us? I want to get back into Runescape and went to the Reddit for suggestions on which I should join. AdultCat, a member of your clan replied and from what they said, this clan seemed very active and enjoyable.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My age as you may think I will not be able to integrate with the community, rest assured I have been in World of Warcraft guilds and Albion Online guilds where the majority of the members are older than 30 and have had a lot of fun.

• 3 weeks later...