Which of you have pures?

Since my baby pure is a few days from being finished, I have a lot of enthusiasm about pures (will probably make a maxed pure eventually on another account, maybe starting it in like january after my grad school apps, unless someone has one and REALLY doesn't want it lmao).  So i want to know which of you have pures, who'd be willing to pk with me when i'm finished (will be mid 60s cb), and who's down to practice while the tourney worlds are still up.

Also who'd be down to give me some pointers 

Edited by DavyJones

Got two pures I play

Formula l; 1 def pure.

iait choco; true range tank with no att/str.

Currently working on my 1 def pure, feel free to add me if you want to pk from time to time

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Vieze%20Shlet.png

Got mith gloves and monkey madness done on it and all other relevant quests. In terms of quests and supplies it's set for a good while.

It's an old school build with d scim and dds as spec, no ranged or magic. :P Mostly for BH, gotta get 94 mage and do desert treasure on it soon tbh, so I can go a bit deeper sometimes.

Edited by MrwnB

july17.png

4 hours ago, Lait Choco said:

Got two pures I play

Formula l; 1 def pure.

iait choco; true range tank with no att/str.

Currently working on my 1 def pure, feel free to add me if you want to pk from time to time

4 hours ago, Slumptality said:

i have a cb 63 pure

4 hours ago, MrwnB said:

Vieze%20Shlet.png

Got mith gloves and monkey madness done on it and all other relevant quests. In terms of quests and supplies it's set for a good while.

It's an old school build with d scim and dds as spec, no ranged or magic. :P Mostly for BH, gotta get 94 mage and do desert treasure on it soon tbh, so I can go a bit deeper sometimes.

we need to squad up.  I grinded over 1m mage xp today so my acc will be done by Friday night (est).  

It's hard to get people to commit to it, but I'm game for it. I've got mine which I aim to max, however i'm slaying it up atm to 72 for it to max range at wyverns.

We currently have a bit of a big combat spread.  

37 minutes ago, suffud said:

It's hard to get people to commit to it, but I'm game for it. I've got mine which I aim to max, however i'm slaying it up atm to 72 for it to max range at wyverns.

We currently have a bit of a big combat spread.  

That's bittersweet.  Is possible that we'd be able to help with a larger cb spread, but there's potential downsides too.  I'm planning on maxing my pure eventually or making a new pure to max and leaving this one as a baby pure.  But that wont be for another few months.  Plus it's possible with a squad more people will be inclined to make one and join.  

Also it doesnt need to be official, really it's just to know who has pures and who'd be down for pure pk trips.