[Declined] xyzdx

xyzdx

xyzdx

What is your current RS name? xyzdx

List any previous RS names

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

played back before the grand exchange was even a thing in 05. hated the changes in 2010ish. started playing osrs 2 years ago, sook a break for a year. and hot hyped because of mobile! been back for about 2 months now.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

im timid... i know you guys are probably legit, but i dont want to risk anything that could lose my account which is why I wont share too much. im in my 20's. and i work in sales.

How did you hear about us?  reddit

What makes you want to join us? I didnt have a clan

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: never botted, scammed or anything like that. just tryin to have fun!

hey and welcome! :D Your app is way too short.

I can understand that you don't want to share too much info.

Don't worry tho, we don't need to know your whole IRL situation, unless you want us to know.  If it would make you a bit more comfortable; we're 13+ years running in the RS community, got multiple "endorsements" from Jagex mods (our founder, His lordship, has made his appearance in the RS documentary!), never got a leak regarding passwords/accounts, no abuse from staff whatsoever, multiple IRl meetings & runefest.

WG is thirteen (13!) years old, I'm happy to say I've been a part of it for two years before getting the honor/privilege to be app manager.

If that all doesn't change your mind IDK what will :P

Also, I, or any other staff can't see your passwords or anything like that. If I could, for example, an authentication on your RS account and one on your E-mail would prevent me from accessing it. Oh, did I mention we made a swap to more secure forums a few months ago?

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined.

See the previous post or contact an App Manager or Leader for an explanation.

Pmd you the reason feel free to re-apply when you feel you can use forums and discord actively. Good luck to you on your runescape adventures and goals.

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png