[Accepted] Crimsonlock

Crimsonlock

Crimsonlock

What is your current RS name? Crimsonlock

List any previous RS namesCrimsRocku

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing since probably the start of rs2 and a little bit of classic RS but only F2P. I recently got membership because my friend got me playing again. This is a new account because they intergrated my old one into rs3 or the current version of runescape.

Tell us about your clan history.

I don't really have a past clan but I did play with a group of friends and it was very casual.

Tell us about your yourself.

I hate mushrooms and most times shrimp unless its tempura fried. Uh I usually play League of Legends and look at memes when im bored. Call me Crims for short or Crimes (inside joke). Oh and I'm also from California

How did you hear about us?  SerJecht

What makes you want to join us? I've been in the cc for a couple months and never joined because the 1250 total lvl requirement was always out of my reach (1159 atm). Someone mentioned that the total lvl requirement was removed so I'm applying now.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm mostly a casual player so I don't really care about botting and im too lazy to spy so theres that. I have been hacked twice tho apparently because of script scamming or something? Someone in CC explained to me but i sort of forgot. I announced that I was taking a break for like a month in cc and recently came back because it charged me renewal LOL

Edited by Crimsonlock

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png