Priorities?

What goals do you have planned for the future of your osrs? I have a lot of it planned out :)

From the short term:

100% Favour in Arceuus

50% (minimum) in Hosidius

Finish the quest cape

Grind skills for Elite void

Get 99 mage

Get 99 melee stats

Get a high as possible slayer level

All the way down through to get all achievements done & max cape (somehow have to fit in killing zulrah to get tanz mutagen!) 

rellekka.pngwg.png.6eeee74eb8244fd287ec866a11a57338.png

I have some interesting goals, but suspect they are much different from everyone else:

1.  Don't let RS interfere with my real life

2.  Use RS as an incentive to help me adopt good habits (I have difficulty with punctuality, so currently the time I actively spend on RS is linked to my getting out the door earlier for work.  I am still late alot though, but it seems to help).  

3.  Use RS to help me when I need to de-stress.  

4.  AKF train to over 100+ Combat and 70+ Range (anything over that is just bonus to me) 

5.  Do as little other skills and quests and possible.  Especially no mining (on my RS3 account I have 85 mining, and I got it the hard way back in 2004) 

6.  Encourage others not to waste too much of their life on RS, but have a healthy approach to gaming.

7.  Whenever the stars happen to align to give me some free time, I would like to attend a WG event or raid/war