[Declined] Easy 99s

Easy 99s

Easy 99s

What is your current RS name? Easy 99s

List any previous RS namesAtm Easy 99s and im more known as Dreams4you or Just quit

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ive been 1 def pure for years and now im 75 def 75 atk pure and been in viral who closed so looking for a new fun clan and Think i found one :D

Tell us about your clan history.

Been in Foe Rage as 1 defence pure and after that in wolves and viral as main but they closed

Tell us about your yourself.

22 years old love playing runescape and have fun whit clan mates :D trys to be Active as much as i can :D from sweden btw :D

How did you hear about us?  google :D and found you guys :D

What makes you want to join us? experince clan and looks like you have alot of fun :D

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: dunno :D:D

stats atm 75 attack 92 str 75 def 99 mage 99 range 70 pray 93 hp :D ofc ill work on 99 str :D 

Welcome! your application is a bit short. You dont have to tell us anything you dont feel comfortable about just trying to get to know the person behind the computer, and if you would please expand a bit on your runescape history as well. Feel free to look around at other applications to get a better idea.

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png

• 2 weeks later...