[Accepted] Zuoken

Zuoken

Zuoken

What is your current RS name? Zuoken

List any previous RS names

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My Runescape Account -
Currently I am striving to become a maxed Berserker Pure. It has always been my most favourite and challenging build that I throughly enjoy making. I strive to help others improve, I started RS back in Intermediate/middle school. I have been playing Rs3 since it came out and I have Comped and Maxed twice. Reason for coming back to old school is to hit my Nostalgia and go pking once again :)

Tell us about your clan history.

DGS dungeoneering elite clan from 2012-2014 (RS3)
Hiatus
2016-July 2017 - Selenite clan on RS3 as Deputy Owner.

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Conor! I'm a male, i'm 24 on October the 2nd. I am a wool Spinner for the leading brand of carpet in NZ. I am a mechanic by trade and fixing cars on the side is my newfound hobby.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit, Adult Cat referred me.

What makes you want to join us? Looking for friends mainly, a place to chat and chill and likeminded players to go pking with! :P

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: in 2012 My first ever runescape account I wasnt getting the satisfaction from it and ended up heavily botting it and I got banned permanently. Needless to say I have never touched a bot since :)

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png