[Accepted] Misdeal

Misdeal

Misdeal

What is your current RS name? Misdeal

List any previous RS namesRevan12333
Canada_PWN

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Used to be decently active with my friends before rs3 hit. We used to to bosses together, mainly bandos zamorak and kbd. Once rs3 hit, none of really liked it so we quit. Recently learned about 2007 so I started playing and I'm looking to get back into it. I've never really pked much but I'm willing to learn.

Tell us about your clan history.

Honestly , I cant remember this. It was so many years ago, I joined a clan that was into pvm and stuff but was never too active in it.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 20 year old guy from Western Canada. In 3rd year university for Electrical Engineering. During the school year that is my main focus so during midterms/finals and whenever it gets busy I wont be very active. As for what I like to do, I really enjoy scrambling (which is climbing easier mountains) and rock climbing, whether thats in a gym or outdoors. Other then that, whenever I have spare time afterschool I like to play dota2 or runescape.

How did you hear about us?  WG mojo messaged me after I posted on the runescape clan forum

What makes you want to join us? WG mojo responded to my post within minutes after I posted it. It was cool to see their initiative and the clan matches what I wanted to do which is mainly pvm (although I will need to train a bit before I can tag along)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I dont think theres anything

image.png.e558918b2015278ac2f5616d25bcf9e3.png

SALT.png.ebca70e837426d9c314473d47368b537.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png