[Accepted] Jens1

jens1

Jens1

What is your current RS name? Jens1

List any previous RS names-Jenserino11
-Jenserino
a few other random names but mainly those above.

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I made my account In 2006 and was always f2p back in the day just running around and being super inefficient. I played from 2006 until 2011 with a few breaks inbetween.

When oldschool came out in 2013 I decided to take the chance and experience all the members content I missed out on back in the day. I started osrs on my original account but when I came back after my first break I started playing on another account I had and have been playing this account since. Since then I've taken a few other breaks (periods of inactivity are easy to spot on my cml) but since the beginning of this year I decided to finally go for the high stats as I want to do high level content and bossing just seems really fun to me especially with other people, and hopefully I can learn from those people.

Tell us about your clan history.

Was never in a clan back in the day and didn''t really think about it on osrs until I ran into one of your members while slaying.

Tell us about your yourself.

As you can probably tell from my ign my name is jens. I am 20 years old and live in the Netherlands. Studying politics at the moment and my hobbies other than osrs are football (european that is ;) ) and formula 1.

How did you hear about us?  One of your members named suffud.

What makes you want to join us? Now I am getting closer to higher stats I am looking for players who can teach me higher level pvm (I dont like pking as i suck at it). As said earlier I am looking for a group of people to do activities with and just talk to as it can get quite boring when playing alone :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan? Yes.

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing I can think of.

Edited by jens1

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png