[Accepted] bricks454

bricks454

bricks454

What is your current RS name? bricks454

List any previous RS names

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

ive had the same account since 07 or 08 cant remember exactly when i started

My current goals are growing the bank for pvm gear main goal is sgs and acb so im working on learning solo sara 

my long term goals are all elite diaries done and eventually maxing. i consider myself pretty nooby when it comes to pvm, but I really am wanting to learn all the bosses i can. I solo pvm alot because there often arent alot of people who are trustworthy to boss with, which is honestly the main reason I want to join. 

Tell us about your clan history.

bounced around looking for someone to consistently pvm with. started a clan with a friend of mine who no longer plays in rs3 back in 2013 and bossed with alot of people in it then. When they kept adding new skills to rs3 i decided to swap over to osrs. 

Tell us about your yourself.

work full time and go to school. I thoroughly enjoy music, like a little bit obsessively. I enjoy chatting with people from all over and learning about new music i havent heard. 

Im a tire tech at sams club currently finishing up marketing school at the university of pheonix. 

How did you hear about us?  googled osrs clans this one seemed like you do alot of pvm and thats the main thing i was looking for. 

What makes you want to join us? ive made friends here now and bossed with quite a few people from the clan and would really enjoy being able to continue doing so. 

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: have horrible rng so far in osrs:D

nothing else to come clean about i tend to swear a bit but if thats ever out of hand just let me know:D

Edited by bricks454

nice to see you apply. i think it would be fun to go sara/bandos/DKs with you sometime. check out the other apps to see what level of info other people are putting in, and then come back and edit your application so they will look into accepting you. :9_innocent:

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.