Got tbed :D

Had the tb selected when running down to somebody grumpy had attacked. Went to follow and forgot tb was clicked with the hover bit, after splashing several that one typically hit. Did offer to walk out incase you're attacked so I could distract them but you vanished. 

• Retired Leader
8 hours ago, WG Gore Def said:

A tip I learned a long time ago is that you can remove the TB debuff by logging off. So if you're able to log off real quick and log back on, you won't be TBed any longer. Dunno if people knew this so thought I'd share. :P

:o did not know this i'll try it next time I'm tb'd!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

8 hours ago, WG Gore Def said:

A tip I learned a long time ago is that you can remove the TB debuff by logging off. So if you're able to log off real quick and log back on, you won't be TBed any longer. Dunno if people knew this so thought I'd share. :P

is this still true? i feel like people log at wests all the time and when i go for the tb I get a message that says "this player is currently immune to this spell" or something like that because they're still TBed

• Retired Leader
17 minutes ago, DavyJones said:

is this still true? i feel like people log at wests all the time and when i go for the tb I get a message that says "this player is currently immune to this spell" or something like that because they're still TBed

let's test

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

15 hours ago, Mojo said:

I just tested and TB remains after logging out

Yeah it's a bit buggy it works at times and others it doesnt, idk exactly how it works, but I remember doing it a week ago when I almost got pked during a clue so I do know it works. Wanna try it out again later? I'm really curious to know how it exactly works.

july17.png