Community Intro - I_Waan_I

Wan

I_Waan_I

Tell us about yourself.

Oldest fan of WG.. I think.
Always loved this clan. Saw almost all war prep video made by His_LordShip
I didn't really played much RS since 10 years.
Comming back to the community because now I can play p2p mode ( I'm from Algeria, no Visa or MasterCard, and now i'm in Canada for studies)
My name is Merouane, 25 years old. Student in Computer Science.

Clan history.  

Forget it to be honest...
I remember some names like: Madness Team, Monkey M.
Played some mouths ago on a pure account in two clan:
Shadow Kings (closed)
AAO (then I stopped playing)
Created a main account recently

How did you hear about us? I've always know you... I was of this clan, of His LordShip. I used to visit the siteweb to see Gallery and listen to it music like...everyday.

Do you plan to join? Perhaps someday, when I have time to be active and reqs.

Any last comments?  

I hope this clan never dies. I like it nobel reason. Rule of beign shield of innocent players. Deffending people that go up to wilderness to skill, mine rune ore etc. I hope it didn't change...

PS: I got bad english. Sorry, I hope everything i said is clear.

17 hours ago, Da Man__2003 said:

Welcome. I hope you decide to apply someday. We have had a few low points but resilenent members and staff we find a way to see out of it. You have got to have some kind of resilence to stay around as long as wg has. 

Thank you all.

1. Well, to be honest. I really want to apply someday. But doing this right now won't be a sort of +1 to WG. I study right now and i' really don't have much time to play or be active.
2. If I join WG someday, i'm going to invest on it. Cuz it's kinda of the best clan for me. That why I want to do things right. So i'm gonna stick around, until I see i'm ready to join this wonderful clan.

Atm I just want to be part of this community by posting on forum sometimes, and chat on WGCC.