[Accepted] hntrguy

hntrguy

hntrguy

What is your current RS name? hntrguy

List any previous RS nameshntrrange, lilwoodchop, hntrmage, hntrskill

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing for like 10 years on and off, mostly off, but I'm into the game right now and I enjoy it's dimensions. Got a couple 99s on my old RS3 account that I haven't used in years, I enjoy training and making money off of hunter, my current goal is to get 94 mage, and long term goal is the quest skill cape.

Tell us about your clan history.

Never been in a good clan, let alone an active one

Tell us about your yourself.

College student, recently married,  I'm in college studying to be a civil engineer, I enjoy sports, mostly football (american) and golf (which I am pretty good at in real life). I like pretty much any type of music besides rap. My IGN, hntrguy, isn't because I like the skill so much (more of a coincidence), but IRL, I go hunting a bit with my family... duck, deer, turkey, also fishing. I'm from California... I've travelled alot already though I'm pretty young.stable guy .

How did you hear about us?  Brother, Sir Toby (formerly xyzdx)

What makes you want to join us? I love how active everyone is, and I want to add to that and have a positive gaming experience every time I log on. The first thing I do is check who's on and see what people are talking about/doing.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm legit, I play when I can, and don't risk losing my account by doing anything fishy.

Hey! Sorry, I didn't notice/find this thread till just now... Now I see what you mean by my "app needs work" haha. Gotta get used to this website I guess. So, a bit more about me, I'm in college studying to be a civil engineer, I enjoy sports, mostly football (american) and golf (which I am pretty good at in real life). I like pretty much any type of music besides rap. My IGN, hntrguy, isn't because I like the skill so much (more of a coincidence), but IRL, I go hunting a bit with my family... duck, deer, turkey, also fishing. I'm from California... I've travelled alot already though I'm pretty young. So yeah. Any other questions?

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png