[Accepted] sir toby

xyzdx

sir toby

What is your current RS name? sir toby

List any previous RS namesxyzdx

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i have been playing since 2007. stoped at around 2012 because all the updates sucked and basically the same reason everyone else quit. then I started osrs 2 years ago and played for half a year but stopped because none of my friends played. then i got back into it when i heard mobile was going to be released. ive been playing a ton for two months strait now.

Tell us about your clan history.

this is the first clan ive really been a part of.

Tell us about your yourself.

im 21, work as a tech in pest control. clash royale esport player. geting super into osrs. Im trying to make a career out of filmmaking by doing jobs here and there. I worked for in n out for 3 years which was fun but got boring (its fast food if you didnt know). 

How did you hear about us?  fr0styo on reddit told me about you.

What makes you want to join us? i want to pvm with a bunch of people.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i hate botters and scammers and everything of the sort.

Edited by xyzdx

• Retired Leader

Hey welcome once again.

I believe last time we declined your app as you didn't wish to use Discord/Forums. Presumably, if you're applying again you've changed your mind but just be aware we still ask for activity on both of those platforms.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

7 hours ago, Mojo said:

Hey welcome once again.

I believe last time we declined your app as you didn't wish to use Discord/Forums. Presumably, if you're applying again you've changed your mind but just be aware we still ask for activity on both of those platforms.

I've spoken to Sir Toby and he said his discord is setup, just with his old username (xyzdx) as he uses it for another game.

bcarpentry.gif.97a3cbe364d0d4107e4300cb1ecc5a73.gif Gfishing.gif.6298a8913de6b546308b1d65d723e114.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.