Interest in raids (Chamber of Xeric)

Imitus

I've seen people in the cc with the interest of doing raids, but most of them generally don't mostly because they lack the levels or just don't have the experience. I am more than happy to take people to raids and teach them, even if they have never done it before. However, I need to know if there is enough people interested enough to do so. Of course, you can always ask people around the cc to do raids or even poke me on discord.

To be as inclusive as possible, the following requirements are absolute minimum (will change based on feedback):

Melee stats: 70+   -- Able to use a whip

Ranged stats: 70+ -- Just a nice level, prefer if you have 75+

Mage stats: 75+ -- To use the trident of seas

Prayer: 60+ with chivarly -- Prefer if you have piety at lvl 70

This is the absolute minimum, and I feel like I've lowered this requirement way too much. Remember, raids is an end game PvM content, and you generally need high levels to do them efficiently.

If you are interested, please reply to the thread and state if you have the minimum stats reached and also state what time (as well as your timezone) you are most likely able to attend one of these raids.

I'll set an event up if there's enough interest.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Edited by Imitus

Im with you on the fact that people might get scared by the fact that it is "end game content" but the stats you just listed are too low in my opinion 80-80-80 meele 75 mage and range + 70 pray is bare minimum IMO. in addition i'd love to be part of helping people learn raiding.

15 minutes ago, batfire said:

Im with you on the fact that people might get scared by the fact that it is "end game content" but the stats you just listed are too low in my opinion 80-80-80 meele 75 mage and range + 70 pray is bare minimum IMO. in addition i'd love to be part of helping people learn raiding.

I agree, 80+ stats should be absolute minimum, and I generally don't accept 70+ stats on a regular basis. This is something just to let people get a feel on how raid works. Getting higher levels is always encouraged and something people should aim for if they plan to do a lot of raids.

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

That looks like some very fair minimum requirements. 

I’m trying to get more into PvM myself so I might join you guys. Obviously I’m max combat apart from prayer so my stats are fine :D 

did i just read this right? mojo and PvM ?????

Ex- Wilderness Guardians High Guardian

jq6W44j.gif

4 hours ago, Adult Cat said:

I gotta train herblore and try to solo raids. Otherwise I won't be helpfull there at all. First time was fucn hard(

Just do a duo with me once (or team up with the cc for that matter:P ) where you die 3+ times at olm. best way to learn imo

Edited by AAIGHT

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel

As per feedback, I will raise the minimum requirements to 75+ all combat stats. This should not be a problem seeing as how everyone who posted here has such stats anyway. I will let prayer be 60+ for now.

Current plan is to do such raid Sunday 1st October at 8pm UK time. If there's wishes for a slight different time, I can move it.

Edited by Imitus

Imi is top tier raider. Dragged my sorry ass through my first raid and we did ok. If I am on for a good chunk of an evening during the week I will happily come (working on skills for elite void rn) If i'm here for the weekend I will pull a late night and play, so thats hopefully a few raids! :)

rellekka.pngwg.png.6eeee74eb8244fd287ec866a11a57338.png