[Accepted] J0HNNNYRS

J0HNNNYRS

J0HNNNYRS

What is your current RS name? J0HNNNYRS

List any previous RS names

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Well,

I've been playing on and off since about 2005, with my oldest account being a little over 10 years old. I play Oldschool Runescape because I absolutely love it. It brings back so many memories from my younger days and I love reliving that nostalgic feeling everyday that I log in.

Tell us about your clan history.

Well, I've never actually been in a clan, but I've been playing for over 10 years and I want to get more out of my Runescape experience, which is why I'm looking to join a clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is John and I'm from Florida, USA. I'm 22 years old and have been playing runescape since I was about 10 or 11. I currently work as a desktop support tech and absolutely love it. I love to game and from time to time I do enjoy streamin. I play runescape almost daily so most of the time you'll catch me online! I really like to listen to any music that catches my ear. I hope to make many new friends here at Wilderness Guardians and am excited to join you!

How did you hear about us?  A Reddit post asking for PvM clans.

What makes you want to join us? Like I stated earlier, I've never actually been in a clan, but I've been playing for over 10 years and I want to get more out of my Runescape experience. I want to join a group of like-minded players looking to make their experience better on RS!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I am an honorable player and do my best not to break any rules. However I have cursed someone out for pking me out of nowhere once. But I don't pk anymore so those days are passed me. :)

My Pking luck described in one Gif.

36a6e144c711964ca1097f6c0b70f5ef.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.