Willzy

What is your current RS name? Willzy

List any previous RS namesPrevious names:
007baby0
Wlllzy
Alt:
Wllzy

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Think i started playing late 2004, played all the way up until eoc then quit, came back the day osrs was released and played for a month or so then personal problems caused me to stop playing up until about 2 months ago, Been playing every day since then. Havent really done any PVP yet as still training my account but back in the old days thats all i would do. All im doing ATM is just training so no real favourite things to do yet, although theres alot of things im gonna try with better stats.

Tell us about your clan history.

Well if i can remember rightly, my first clan was called TKOA (The knights of anubis i think) although i was like level 70 when i was in that.
Then once i hit 100 cmb i joined TBE (The british Elites) and stayed with them for a good few years and was a recruiter and warlord for a week or so then quit runescape for a couple months, then came back and rejoined them.

At the same time as being in tbe, the last year or so i was in ancient fury on another account, just so i could pk more

I can remember doing a few events with WG back in the past as they were allies and thats the main reason im applying to join here now.

Tell us about your yourself.

Well my names ben, but everyone calls me willzy (My last name is wills and its a nickname that stuck), from england isle of wight, im 23. Dont have a job due to health problems and being disabled, but i do live on a farm so i pretty much work here. My only hobby is cars and computers, mainly cars. I own about 7 cars atm but that goes up and down alot. In the middle of rebuilding my nissan skyline r32 drift car, go on quite a few drift events and im hoping to compete in the future once the cars done.

How did you hear about us?  Suppose you could say TBE

What makes you want to join us? Well since coming back, i have no one to talk to as all my old friends have quit or just not heard that OSRS exists now. As i said before, i know WG well from the past when TBE and WG used to do events together. So i want to join to make friends as i have none. How sad. Insert meme. If you can remember WG back then, or were in it or TBE i may remember you, although on my actual log in name 007baby0.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Well back in about 09, i botted a bit, got a warning then never did it again.

giphy.gif

willzy.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png