[Declined] fu7ure

fu7ure

fu7ure

What is your current RS name? fu7ure

List any previous RS names

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i started playing back in 2008, quit for a while because i lost interest in the game and didnt have much time in my job to get on enough the fully be committed to the game. Irecently started playign again last year because i have more time in my evenings to get on and one of my work colleagues started talking about OSRS in work and it really brought some back some nostalgia therefore i recovered my account back. my favourite bosses to kill are bandos and sara solo, duo and trio. i believe i would brign alot of game knowledge to the clan as i am a well "weathered" player you could say :P i have elite void and i am currently working on my slayer level to get myself up to those big gains bosses which brings me on to raids, ill openly admit ive never done raids as of yet and i am hoping that you guys could be the one to show me the light :)

Tell us about your clan history.

please speak to "mojo" reference. was recently in a PvM clan call PrimalCC.

Tell us about your yourself.

my name is jack, im 22 years old from the uk, leeds. I currently serve in the british army and have done since i was 16 years old, its all i know really :P my main hobby is my job of course and playing rugby league in which i play to a high level. i also play clash royale if there is any CR enthuasiasts here feel free to discuss :)

How did you hear about us?  google i guess

What makes you want to join us? i want to join this clan because it seems like a very professional and organised clan, which is just what i am looking for it seems very active and the communtiy seems very helpful and understand my situation. I believe i could become a great team player withing this friendly CC and i also believe you guys can help me acheive my goals of learning raids.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: please speak to "mojo" reference my circumstances and our recent conversation.

Edited by fu7ure
adding more info.