If you weren't so in love with RS,

hntrguy

2 hours ago, Lait Choco said:

Which team?!

I mostly play BF1 and Forza motorsport besides OSRS.

Currently at Abu Dhabi in my first season (haas). Lucked into some good positions during the season which got me to 7th in the drivers standings but 8&9 are on my heels and will most likely overtake me as i've only gotten 2 points in my last 3 races.

i play a lot of games... elder scrolls, halo, starcraft, diablo, battlefield, call of duty, dark souls, doom, forza, gears of war, mortal kombat, tomb raider, titanfall... lol im addicted to video games especially with how advanced they are these days!

getting destiny 2 soon for PC when it comes out so i'm pretty excited for that :)

but still... there's something about runescape :17_heart_eyes:

Edited by Ganja Sabre

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

• 4 weeks later...

I played Clash Royale for a bit as well as Clash of Clans.  After awhile it just gets too repetitive for me.  Both of those games take more luck than skill and strategy.

I played Arcane Legends for six seasons when it came out.  As of late though, just RS for me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/10/2017 at 5:32 AM, hntrguy said:

What other game/games would you invest your time in? For me, it would be Clash Royale. If anyone else has that game, or plays it, what do you think of it? I hope this is in the right category.

yes i have played clash royale since it started its a pretty good game, it balanced as you play against players your level and slowly make your way up, i play it at work while having a cigarette breaks since its a 3 minute game which is great its fun and now they even have the 2v2 and you can play with friends, also they have events weekly which makes it more appealing, check it out :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...