[Accepted] RangedFarter

WildyFTW

RangedFarter

What is your current RS name? RangedFarter

List any previous RS namesDatpotatoe, goodboywhat

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started about 6 months ago in June of 2017 and enjoy the game much, pking and pvm are features I enjoy. Even though I seem new, I know a very good amount of info on specific account builds and pures. I am currently making a Pvmer, Free to play Mage pure, (and possibly a obby maul pure).

Tell us about your clan history.

I am currently in a smaller clan that does staking, pvm, slayer, and pking with about 20 people.
Otherwise then that I have no other clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

I will not give any very specific details, Just that I am 12 and live in America,i am pretty skilled in math. I have been gaming since I was 4 and have got pretty fast reflexes and wise decision making. my hobbies are boxing, and that's really it (not including gaming). I generally listen to many genres of music, normally retro game remixes if I had to choose. This is the only info I feel safe giving.

How did you hear about us?  Looking at Pking clips on the internet.

What makes you want to join us? I want to join the wilderness guardians because I want more reason to play. every day I play rs and never have much too do without a clan. I want to be a part of this clan so I can play runescape and have more enjoyment. my other clans don't really do much. but with this clan, i can go to wilderness with a group and have enjoyment in this game. I am not saying i don't enjoy RS I just feel as if it would be better being a art of this clan. I am not going to this for myself either. I want to help support this clan and help make the clan rise further (than it already is ) to Fame and help expand its community.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 1.I am a child
2.I have only been playing for 6 months
3.i have school so i may only be playing for 4 hours on weekdays

Unless something has changed, don't you have to be 13 to play RS?  I'm pretty out of the loop so I might just be getting senile

Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

joefixed.png

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Hacked and Perm banned May 2018.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png