Community Intro - Geitekaas

Geitekaas

Geitekaas

Tell us about yourself.

I'm a 27 year old Dutch guy (Michiel). I have been working full time for a year and a half and just got a permanent contract at the Dutch Postal Company as a Logistics Planner. Now they cant get rid of me so easily :D.
I really like to play tennis (once or twice a week), and chilling with my invisible friends
:|.

I have been playing Runescape on and off for years now, I started around 14 years ago and played a lot for a couple of years. And I think a lot of people quit when updates ruined the game I liked (wildy removal and later EOC).

When I heard about OSRS I started again to see if it was fun but lost interest quickly. But no one can really quit Runescape and here I am
^_^. I have been playing a lot for the past 1-2 years.

On OSRS I'm currently working on maxing, which I have never achieved before. 2236 total and working on 99 fishing (94 atm) with some farm runs in between. After that I have Agility/Mining/Hunter/Woodcutting left to do. To not lose my mind I am looking for some more chatting whilst doing afk skills.

Besides skilling I also do like to do some PvMing, but don't have that much experience. Always willing to learn tho.

Clan history.  

Oef, I need to really think about this... Oke lets do this.

I joined RFC in the year 2013 or 2014 and stayed in that clan for a long time despite the weird leader we had back then. I actually became friends with that person (Frostiieieie).

After the wilderness removal the clan fell apart and merged with another clan called WTF, also a Dutch clan. That clan died out at one point and after that I joined several smaller clans until I quit myself.

In OSRS I hopped around in cc's until I joined WG 2 years ago. But quit playing OSRS however, like I said you don't quit OSRS you only take breaks :).

Last 2 years I have been part of a Dutch clan called Dutch Unity. But not that many people active anymore, so looking around a bit.

How did you hear about us? I heard about WG a long time ago! I think I heard about it from Frozen back then.

Do you plan to join? Not sure yet.

Any last comments?  

Frozen is not real, he is a robot!

Edited by Geitekaas

Gmining.gif.505149a4be54b744ba4f20fd15615c8e.gif

• Retired Leader
3 hours ago, Geitekaas said:

2236 total

damn son that's dedication to a game!

Welcome to our forums, stop by our Discord and wg_cc on RS if you haven't already. Hope to see you apply :D 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png