[Declined] Soul Empire

Soul Empire

Soul Empire

What is your current RS name? Soul Empire

List any previous RS namesSw Wargods ( RS3 )

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing on and off since 2001, my main account Sw Wargods is 136 combat, 99s in all combat stats apart from summoning. (Rs3)

My other account Soul Empire is currently 64 combat, i am currently afk training combat stats so i can get stuck into PvM/PvP as soon as possible, my current stats aren't great lol, i just returned to old school 1 week ago.

Tell us about your clan history.

Where to start, i have many many years of clan history, to keep it simple tho i'm only going to list the clans i was in that was more known in the PvP community, the rest are just randoms not worth mentioning lol.
Clans i have been apart of:
Chosen Elite
New World Order
Order of War

Tell us about your yourself.

My name's adam, i'm 26 years of age irl, i love gaming/music etc. Not much else to say lol

How did you hear about us?  i was pm'd after posting "looking for a clan" on old school runescape forums.

What makes you want to join us? Simply because i love PvP & PvM and i have heard of Wilderness Guardians in the past through various pvp circles/clans, and i do not wish to join a ' random ' un-organised clan on osrs. This clan has everything i'm looking for.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 2 weeks later...