[Declined] Tootlord

Tootlord

Tootlord

What is your current RS name? Tootlord

List any previous RS namesDeviousToot, Blufire

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Well I had a main account a lvl 124, got 99 slayer and got bored, had 7 99's and I quit for months, I returned with a HCIM, It's like a whole new game this way and I've been on almost everyday since. I've been playing RS for over a decade on and off. So I'm a little bit of an elitist

Tell us about your clan history.

I used to hang out in SupremeCC for about 2 years or so, Was a 2nd family to me. However most of them quit since I had. Partially the reason I quit. I joined this clan because my good buddy AAIGHT is here. I missed the old clan, so I was forced to find a new one.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Hayden, I'm a very hard worker, Going to school for driving big rigs, I want to drive the all around the USA, which is where I live. I'm on the east coast. I like cars, and my side hobby besides Oldschool runescape is Smash bros. Melee. I love watching the tournaments and playing. I got a bunch of buddies I play with, I main Fox. We play at a somewhat mid level. I'm an honest man, I've been trusted with more than runescape money, and I come through. I have no problem with saying I'm wrong or having to take responsibility. If you don't trust me, then I wouldn't put it against you. Nobody has to do anything in my eyes. Because almost anything can be done by yourself if you're dedicated enough.

How did you hear about us?  AAIGHT / Bart

What makes you want to join us? I was hanging out in the clan for the last few weeks, and decided, "Eh why not. I'll be here a while." I'm not interested in any ranks or anything personally. I just like the chat.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm an honest man. I quit smoking in June 2017. I don't have a problem with who someone is or wants to be. As long as they take responsibility for their actions and not lay them on someone else then we'll get along very well.

• 3 weeks later...