[Declined] ClashOfKings

ClashOfKings

ClashOfKings

What is your current RS name? ClashOfKings

List any previous RS namesCrazyboy908

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hello all, I first began playing Runescape in 5th grade in 2002 when it was still classic. I played up until about 2007. When I quit i had been inactive for quite a while so I passed my account off to a younger cousin of mine who got it hacked after a few short months. I made this current account in about June and have been pretty active since. I enjoy skilling and training my combat stats, ill take a break every so often to do a few barrows runs. I really havent quested much but I hope to start soon. My name comes from the second book of the Song of Ice and Fire Book series by George R.R. Martin. Pretty cheesy i know but oh well lol.

Tell us about your clan history.

Back on my old account I was a part of a clan called Valor for a while, must have been 2005 or so. It was a f2p pk/warring class which I really enjoyed. I eventually became inactive and quit.

Tell us about your yourself.

Well my first name is Oscar. I am 26 years old and live in California, USA. I currently go to college for Electrical Engineering. I am a father of a 5 year old so needless to say I am pretty busy in real life. Between school, work, and my family I dont have a huge amount of free time but when I do have some I enjoy traveling, watching movies, reading, and of course playing Runescape.

How did you hear about us?  zybez community

What makes you want to join us? Just looking for people to interact with in game. Would like to get advice on certain skills and monsters or anything in general. Alot has changed in Runescape since I last played so I need some help lol. Generally just looking for a clan to enjoy this game with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 3 weeks later...