Dragon Slayer 2 - Requirements Announced

Check out @OldSchoolRS’s Tweet:

Skill Reqs: (no boosts allowed)

75 Magic, 70 Smithing, 68 Mining, 62 Crafting, 60 Agility, 60 Thieving, 50 Construction, 50 Hitpoints

Quest Reqs: 200 Quest Points and Legends, Dream Mentor, A Tail of Two Cats, Animal Magnetism, Ghosts Ahoy, Bone Voyage, Client of Kourend

Link to Dragon Slayer 2 Dev Blog with details of rewards, requirements, and new content unlocked:

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/dev-blog-dragon-slayer-ii?oldschool=1

All of the content passed the poll, and it was decided that completion of the quest would NOT be required to equip the Dragon Kiteshield, Platebody, or Crossbow.

The Mods are responding to criticism from players who think the requirements are too low. They're saying the quest itself will be very difficult to complete.

What do you think of the requirements? Are you looking forward to the quest? Will you attempt it on release, or wait for a guide?

Edited by Ganja Sabre

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

12 hours ago, tkop said:

I need to get some smithing levels ASAP. I love quests, and will probably try to complete it as soon as it comes out, then post one of the first guides on YouTube. We'll see how it goes!

sweet i'll use your guide 😅 luckily i have the reqs all ready

i was expecting to have to grind a couple of skills to 80+ but the lower reqs are honestly a relief 🤔

pksquad2.png

XD2D1Xr.gif

• 3 weeks later...

This is such a throwback quest. I honestly loved dragon slayer and seeing them give it some love in a sequel is awesome. Really low reqs IMO for one of the hardest quests in game but i figure the bosses will make up for it and make it a true Grandmaster or whatever title they gave the quest. Gl on drops boys

232132.png

0828c07281e4dfb8cf9b326f9393e788-png.jpg

Forum_Signature.png

On 10/29/2017 at 9:35 AM, TheBlaziking said:

This is such a throwback quest. I honestly loved dragon slayer and seeing them give it some love in a sequel is awesome. Really low reqs IMO for one of the hardest quests in game but i figure the bosses will make up for it and make it a true Grandmaster or whatever title they gave the quest. Gl on drops boys

yeah hope the boss is fun and challenging!!! i'll grind for that Ava's Assembler 😆

pksquad2.png

XD2D1Xr.gif