Guardians

What is your current RS name? Guardians

List any previous RS namesMonkey Guard
Stab
Shank
World 115
Socrballa2

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I first picked up Runescape in 2008, throughout the years I've had many different account builds and types. Although recently acquiring the in-game 'Guardians', my primary in-game name is 'Monkey Guard', which is my favorite NPC. My favorite activity in-game is definitely the wilderness and my account goals are primarily PvP based. I'm currently training my account to be a 1 def G mauler, but I'm debating on making it an initiate pure with 50 attack. My non-pvp goals are to acquire unique items, my current one is the champions cape. (9/10 scrolls atm)

Tell us about your clan history.

I've only been active in 1 clan prior to applying to WG. I was admitted to 'Virtuous' in RS3, which is an exp gaining clan. This was where I achieved many 99s and 120 attack, which are current on RS3. I was apart of Virtuous from Nov 2014-Feb/Mar 2015.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Alex, I'm 21 and my roots are that of Colorado, USA. In my free time, people usually find me smoking a joint and playing some runescape. I'm a budtender, so marijuana plays a big role in my daily life, not only for myself, but I supply medicine to others as well. If this is against clan rules/makes anyone uncomfortable, I have no issue withholding it from conversation. I love Rick and Morty, and I'm currently trying to collect the entire comic series! - its quite the task!

How did you hear about us?  Forums 2014

What makes you want to join us? I want to join the Wilderness Guardians because I want a fun and good community to enjoy the game and, more specifically, the wilderness with. I also want to join a reliable clan and I know WG isn't going anywhere.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Unfortunately, I have used runescape for personal gains in the past. This included RWT and botting, which reflected in the banning of my account in Jan of 2013. This accounts in-game was 'World 115' and is still banned today. I have had zero offenses over all my accounts since.

Edited by Monkey Guard

• 3 weeks later...