[Accepted] Pollie

Pollie

Pollie

What is your current RS name? Pollie

List any previous RS namesPollie

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing rs at about 2006 i guess, then i stopped for a very long time and  started again in 2017 when i find that runescape is coming to mobile in a few months, wanted to get my skills back up a bit more to be ready for os mobile!
Combat level is 115 and got about 200 qp, first goal is to get my quest cape. 
My favorite skill is to do some slayer and help other low level players as much as possible.

Tell us about your clan history.

none, have just been chilling in chats like Talk and Ronald Trump... then i found you on Reddit and i like the people in this chat alot.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Leon, i am 23 years old and come from the Netherlands.
I am an IT guy  who does a little fitness and soccer in my free time. 

Well and play runescape offcourse but that is pretty clear when i apply for a clan overhere :)

How did you hear about us? 

found you guys on Reddit, as every IT guy.... Reddit all day!

What makes you want to join us? Joined the WG_CC in osrs, and u guys are actually pretty cool guys.

Would like to play more with ya, help new people and learn how to boss the correct way.

Suffed also told me to join on website.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Pollie
Because i can :)

On 15-10-2017 at 4:33 AM, Da Man__2003 said:

Welcome! your app needs a bit more effort, feel free to look at other apps to get a idea.

Hey,

Well.. im just chilling in the osrs chat and joining guys on some events like dbow pking and wanna go join bosses.

In my opinion i have entered enough personal information for people i dont know yet...

If it isnt enough in your opinion, i will just talk in the osrs chat and won't be a member of the clan.

Did a little edit. 

Thankyou,

Leon

Edited by Pollie

2 hours ago, Pollie said:

Hey,

Well.. im just chilling in the osrs chat and joining guys on some events like dbow pking and wanna go join bosses.

In my opinion i have entered enough personal information for people i dont know yet...

If it isnt enough in your opinion, i will just talk in the osrs chat and won't be a member of the clan.

Did a little edit. 

Thankyou,

Leon

Good changes buddy much better:D

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png