Got hacked 2 days ago

So 2 days ago i tried to login, password incorrect, tried a couple more times to make sure it wasnt bad typing and still nothing, went to recover account via email, then realised my email was hacked. So recovered that, then recovered my runescape account, logged in and well this is all that was left

In the last picture is what i have now after having 6m or so on my alt and after doing some barrows. Still annoyed that im about 70-80m down though, but ill make it back.

And for anyone wondering, authenticator was turned off as everytime i turned my pc on it would ask for the pin again even enabling 30 day remember me. Now ive enabled it and changed every password and added more security to my email and rs account.

Also on a side note, it wasnt just those that were hacked, all my social media (facebook, instagram, twitter) were hacked aswell as snapchat. Luckily my paypal wasnt though

2017.10.14_07-30-09.png

2017.10.14_07-30-29.png

2017.10.14_07-29-15.png

2017.10.15_09-42-19.png

giphy.gif

willzy.png

Hello sorry to hear that all your stuff got hacked. In terms of your authenticator problem, Try this:

1. When you enter the code, log out normally once and then log back in. That way it won't ask for another code when you hop worlds.

2. Always capitalize your username the same way when you log in. If you type it differently, it will always ask for a code.

Make sure all your passwords for runescape and all your social media are unique. This will prevent these mass hacks.

2 minutes ago, Lnferno said:

Hello sorry to hear that all your stuff got hacked. In terms of your authenticator problem, Try this:

1. When you enter the code, log out normally once and then log back in. That way it won't ask for another code when you hop worlds.

2. Always capitalize your username the same way when you log in. If you type it differently, it will always ask for a code.

Make sure all your passwords for runescape and all your social media are unique. This will prevent these mass hacks.

Thanks for the advice, although i never capitalise anything when logging in, its just that nearly everyday i have to disconnect and reconnect to my wifi due to use a range extender and it messes up daily.

All my password were different thats the thing, its because they got my email that they got into everything as its all linked to that. 

giphy.gif

willzy.png