[Accepted] Redvilez

WG Red

Redvilez

What is your current RS name? Redvilez

List any previous RS namesCallmesecret

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing Runescape since 2007, always on and off due to studying for exams or getting bored and wanting to play again after like half a year. Just got back to playing again like 2 days ago and wanted to have some fun and join my old clan! (Hi Mojo, not sure if you're reading this but it's Callmesecret, hopefully you still remember me :3 )

Tell us about your clan history.

Well, I've been in many Deadman Mode clans back when it just started. And I've been in this clan and was approved as an initiate guardian back in December 2016. Had loads of fun pvming with WG Rebourne and pking with WG musical and some others (Not sure if they're still here or not). Reason why I left this clan was mainly because of my Fall exams and had to catch up with uni, hopefully that won't happen again :)

Tell us about your yourself.

Well, I'm Chinese, born and raised in Hong Kong and moved to Canada for Uni. I'm not that typical ching chong guy so don't expect me to have a chinese accent. I love talking with friends on discord so should be lots of fun in Pvming and Pking trips! And I love bubble tea :)

How did you hear about us?  Don't remember since I joined this clan back in 2016

What makes you want to join us? I love joining group Pvming and Pking and socializing in the clan chat! I also love chilling in disc with some clan members :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I love staking? :3 but not much anymore after losing my bank last year, so i love(d) staking :)

Edited by Redvilez

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png