[Accepted] frateral1085

frateral1085

frateral1085

What is your current RS name? frateral1085

List any previous RS namesfatdude68
nunkiller69
siosa

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing ran out a month before jagex updated from the old 2d sprites. this account is a new one combat lvl: 69
Getting up to pvp specs as quickly as my schedule allows I enjoy skilling, flipping ge items, pvm (although not there yet on this account) my name is an old gamer tag that I've used for years it was supposed to say fraternal but I messed it up years ago and never fixed it :) i think I would enjoy pvp but I've never made a pure nor do I intend to on this account. I plan on spending my time trying to skill my account past what my old main was at and I want to start bossing before the end of December.

Tell us about your clan history.

I quit rs the first time shortly after gwd came out. It's been so many years since then I can't remember much of my clan history. I was never in any of the huge clans anyway, I was for a short time a member of a merching clan but left after I got burned by their scams.

Tell us about your yourself.

I live in Arkansas, USA I attend college to be an agriculture teacher at the high school and then college level. My family and I run our own farm and during the summer months my runescape time will suffer a bit because of that. I enjoy all forms of being in the outdoors including hunting/fishing. Reading is my first love and I will let other aspects of my life suffer in order to make time for it. One odd talent of mine is I can play the trombone

How did you hear about us?  I posted on the 07scape Reddit and mojo added me in game

What makes you want to join us? I like how seriously you take this, it's obvious from the amount of work you've put into your site that this is a good clan to be in. I like how helpful everyone has been in the clan char thus far and would like to contribute

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: All in all I'm a pretty clean player the only thing I've ever done against runescape tos is I purchased gold and a few items from a 3rd party site before not on this account (this was like 2005)

16 hours ago, WG Fargorn said:

Welcome frat! 

Pretty unique set of skills you have. The hunter/fishing bookworm teacher combo. What type of farm do you guys run? beef/dairy/cashcrop? I grew up on a Holstein farm, so i am a dairy man. 

I run a rice,soybeans,and beef production farm with my family 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png