1 Def Pure or Initiate Pure !?!

Hey all,

I've recently wanted to turn my 1 defense account into an initiate pure and was curious what your guys thoughts were on the build. i.e. if its viable or not.

The initiate account is to have:                       The 1 def build:

50 att                                                                     75 att

99 str                                                                     99 str

20 def                                                                    1 def                                                                    

94+ magic                                                             94+ magic                                                                    

96+ range                                                             96+ range                                                                    

54 prayer                                                               45 prayer                                                                    

84 combat                                                            86 combat                   

Do you guys think that slayer helm/mithril defender/addy gloves/dagon hai robes/mystic/initiate are worth the upgrade?

Especially if i'll be paired with 1 defense accounts at my combat level, the only advantage they'll have on me is level 60+ melee weapons.

Are the upgrade perks (defender, helm,gloves/etc.) worth losing out on dragon and godsword weaponry?

Also, If I went with the Initiate build, I could utilize smite, whereas the 75 att stops at 45 prayer.

Thanks guys!

Appreciate any of your thoughts! (:

Monkey Guard - Guardians

dont go initiate pure there is no real benefit to them in OSRS. stay 1 def for sure.

the question i would ask is... staying 1 def... 50 att w/ 31 pray, or 60~75 att w/ 45~52 pray

if i were you i'd get the range and mage levels first, then enjoy pking w/ 50 attack, and then get 60 attack, and then possibly get 70 and whip pk on the way to 75.

if you can afford D claws i'd just stay 60 attack because in these combat brackets claws wreck and that saves you a lot of combat levels

Edited by Ganja Sabre

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png