[Accepted] 9mm Murican

9mm

9mm Murican

What is your current RS name? 9mm Murican

List any previous RS namesT0rsades

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing for about 14 years across accounts (I still have a classic account). Like many longtime runescapers I have taken bouts of time off, but I always come back!

Tell us about your clan history.

To be honest I have not played enough in the last few years to remember any clans. I have a Rs3 account (Metai Storm) whop is in a clan that I cant think of the name, but I don't play rs3 anymore.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 26, pretty easy going guy. I like to have fun and joke around a lot and try not to be too serious. I am an undergrad student studying exercise science, so sometimes I talk about working out too much. I also work full time. I am able to get on everyday and be active for a bit, but I have a ton of AFK time available when I am doing school work, so activities like the NMZ work great for me. Also, I cook a mean steak. Only rare and medium rare though. People ask for well done and I show them the door.

How did you hear about us?  I was just scrolling through the forums section.

What makes you want to join us? I really want to learn how to PK. The reason I started playing again is from watching big youtubers like Torvesta and Freamed, and it looks like a blast. I am also very interested in bossing. In all my years on RS, I really did neither much. Finding a bossing clan is easy, but a good PK clan is rare, and I feel like you guys really stuck out in that category.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I applied to another clan a few days ago, but never heard anything back. I am glad I havn't heard anything though, because this clan seems a much better fit for what I am looking for.

My main account that I have had for 14 years is Metai Storm. I did not create this account (9mm), but I did not come by it by any nefarious means.

1 hour ago, J0HNNNYRS said:

DUDE. AWESOME application! Lots of info to get to know you! by the name, do you enjoy shooting?

Thanks man! Absolutely love shooting. I have a 9mm, tactical 12g, and a .300 win mag. Do you shoot?

15 hours ago, Ganja Sabre said:

welcome! nice to see someone with 70-75 att + def. great pk stats. are you planning to get 77 prayer and rigour and augury?

I was actually just thinking about that. Getting 77 prayer would bump me a level, and I wanted to stay at 107, but I know it's really not that important so I will probably do it. I guess it would be a huge benefit too if I am ranging pk. 

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png