Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ganja Sabre

Slayer XP per hour?

6 posts in this topic

Hey I'm just wondering what kind of Slayer XP per hour you guys are getting. I don't do a whole ton of Slayer as I like to AFK a lot, but I'm planning on going for maybe 90+ slayer soon. So I can have some reference points to hold myself accountable on the grind, could you please post the xp/hour and what kind of gear and method you're using at your average tasks, and if there's a specific task and method with an insane XP rate please explain it.  Please note I'm not talking about combat xp, just xp in the Slayer skill.

Example:

Melee without cannon: 00k/hour

Melee with cannon: 00k/hr

Barrage with cannon: 000k/hr

Other methods: 000k/hr

Thanks!

Edited by Ganja Sabre

Mr Sabre sir, with range and safespotting sir, I get roughly 13k slayer xp per hour. This is with a slayer helm (i) mediocre stats and gear. I do save some time not having to bank though! This is also highly dependent on  task. A wyveryn task would be  waste of xp/hr, but okay gph. 

These figures are obviously useless to you. hehe 

Ganja Sabre likes this

It changes very drastically between tasks; melee could be around 10-20k, with cannon maybe pushing 25k, using ancients on some task can get 40k p/hr.

Ganja Sabre likes this

Before the new bracelets and all the barrage tasks i would get 25-30k p/h but now (with a far from optimal blocklist) i get around 50k p/h roughly. Last time i slayed was like two months ago thou.

Im 98 slayer but I have no idea how much XP per hour I get.

I always use melee (best melee gear ingame) and just afk a lot :P