[Accepted] Booska

Booska

Booska

What is your current RS name? Booska

List any previous RS namesWG Booska

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Like many people, I started playing back when I was a kid. I join WG back in February and was a member for about 4 months. After this, I stopped playing for a while and my friend, Ted or Makersquirtle, got me back into it. I just told him about the CC the other day and he joined in and I am also excited to hop right back into things. I typically enjoy doing a mix of slayer and bossing and plan on doing some max pking once i get there. My favorite skills are slayer and farming.

Tell us about your clan history.

WG February- March 2017

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Brandon, I currently living in Oregon studying electrical and computer engineering. I play college ultimate frisbee, paintball, and work on robots through various clubs. In my free time I play bass in some jazz/ funk projects with some friends and I also like gaming, both tabletop and videogames. My favorite tabletop game is Betrayal at House on the Hill and I like to play magic the gathering once or twice a week.

How did you hear about us?  M_athias, He had to quit due to real life issues a while ago though :(

What makes you want to join us? Before I had to stop playing for a while, OSRS just wasn't the same without the clan. I loved playing and having a community of people with similar interests. There doesn't seem to be the same drive and enjoyment out of the game without the occasional Bandos trip till 3am when I have a class at 8am.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Only thing I can think of is a bot account with the same name as my ingame that Mojo found last time and determined it was not related.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.