[Accepted] Supplier

fearguap

Suppliee

What is your current RS name? Supplier

List any previous RS names1020344

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing os back in a believe 07 and played it religiously with some friends of mine from school, i played it for about 2 years or so until I eventually focused on school a little more, then came back to it recently. After noticing i didnt like RS3 I came back to OS and created a new account, and Ive been playing for about 5 months now. Id really like to get into PVM but at the moment I dont have the skill levels for it so at the moment Id like to join just to be in the community until I get to the levels for PVM

Tell us about your clan history.

Dont have any clan history actually.

Tell us about your yourself.

Well, currently im a 21 year old Chef who enjoys video games! Ive played them since I was very young and consider myself pretty talented.I mainly played only console games, the xbox to be exact but in highschool friends of mine told me to get a pc so I built a pc to play some games with them (things like WoW and League) I enjoy talking it up with people and helping out in anyway possible!

How did you hear about us?  It was actually a RS friend of mine who I met when i started playing again on RS, he is Kn0T A Bot

What makes you want to join us? Well I wanted to join a clan and since my friend recommended you guys I figured id check it out! I see this is a long lasting clan back from 03 and just the process alone to join makes me like it here, the time and effort you guys put into allowing someone to join makes me believe that everyone here WANTS to be here which is why id like to join!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have before shared an account with my friend back in middle school and also botted said account with him, but this current account is the one I created in 07 and have not done anything of the sort on it, I believe it does have previous mutes from when I was hacked i believe and it advertised? But since then with my friend I havent done any Botting, RWT or anything of the sort

Edited by fearguap
Misspelled RSN

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png