[Declined] Rotting Bone

Muddyshears

Rotting Bone

What is your current RS name? Rotting Bone

List any previous RS namesargetlam432, puhdasta

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape about 11 years ago when some friends were talking about it. They invited me to start playing with them and even though they stopped playing, I have gone off and on throughout the years. My name, Rotting Bone, has been like this since the account was first made. and I just thought it sounded cool and edgy. My favorite skills happen to be basic PvMing and Woodcutting. WCing was very social for me when I first started playing, I made a handful of in-game friends through that skill and has always been relaxing to me. I also enjoy long walks on Mudskipper Point and occasional minigames.

Tell us about your clan history.

I don't remember any clan names I've ever been in, but all of my clans were on RS3 when the clan system was revamped into what it is today on RS3. I've never been in any OSRS clans as of yet. All of the RS3 clans have been either social or PvM clans with no real requirements, just being friendly.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jonathon, but I go by Jon mostly, or Jonald. I am male, 24 years of age, from the United States. I am currently unemployed, but hope to be so in the near future.
My hobbies include playing guitar, drums, playing D&D, Yugioh, MtG, writing my own music, and playing video games, mostly League of Legends and Runescape.
My talents are joining conversations a bit too late, playing along to music on my guitar, or wasting time watching various Youtube videos.

How did you hear about us?  Vio referred me to the clan.

What makes you want to join us? I have been pretty much a lone wolf all of OSRS and I recently joined an OSRS Twitch streamers Discord, in which I met Vio and they mentioned me joining Wilderness Guardians. I've always wanted to be in a friendly clan that has it's requirements, but doesn't loom over me 24/7. I've never been interested much in PvP, but recently have been wanting to broaden my horizons. Also, I have always been one of honour. I uphold all the rules of Runescape and Jagex, and I will uphold all of the rules of Wilderness Guardians.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I once botted in RS2 but I quit after an hour because I felt very dirty. Since then I have never thought to use any botting or scripting service and all of my progress is legitimate.

• 4 weeks later...