[Declined] Xilean

Xilean

Xilean

What is your current RS name? Xilean

List any previous RS namesInlex

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing back in '02/'03 as a kid and fell in love with the community and the experience of exploring the world. I remember being crestfallen when Jagex made the transition and reset everyone's progress. I remember having maxed cooking and being extremely proud of that achievement, making a pleasant amount of gold doing so. I've returned time and time again to RS, and am sticking to OSRS. However, it gets awfully lonely sometimes and so I'm looking to be a part of a community.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Alex, I just graduated college and am now working in the biotech industry in California. In my freetime I'll be looking for new recipes to try out (I love to cook) or run (training for a half marathon in the next few weeks).

How did you hear about us?  WG Mojo contacted me after I posted on the Jagex forums

What makes you want to join us? I took the past couple of days to browse the forums and see how the community is and I really liked what I saw. The Wilderness Guardians is a cool group of people and I hope to contribute in making Gielinor a more fun place for everyone.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: At the end of the day, it's a game. I haven't had the time nor the effort to do such extreme things.

• 4 weeks later...