[Accepted] The_Zen_zerk

roblee

The_Zen_zerk

What is your current RS name? The_Zen_zerk

List any previous RS namesjack 6776, maul of doom, sir rob lee. maul of doom and sir rob lee are alts which are pures. mauler has 40 def.

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

welp ive been playing runescape on and off since the 5th grade. so i guess that puts me right at about 12 yeras. jack 6776 is the original account name. the zen zerk is a clan name i never changed and my account used to be a zerk. havent thought of anything witty enough to replace it with yet. i enjoy pking mostly.id love to boss but my stats arent high enough yet. im more so a casual player and might only find a few hours to play a day if that. you gotta understand i got a child, full time job, and full time schooling as well. started playing again recently and am looking for a clan to play with for activities. again pking is my main interest but i would love to boss as well

Tell us about your clan history.

dont got none really nothing that was permanent or official. last clan i can remember was zen

Tell us about your yourself.

curently work at CarMax. its a nationwide car dealership in the united states. i have a beautiful girlfriend that is the mother of my 2 year old little girl. going to school full time to get a BA in drug and alcohol counseling. my name is rob, im 22, im usually quite busy, but during my down time im a nerdy gamer. started rs up recently and my fav platform is xbox one. currenty trying to get all achievements in all 3 dark souls with a buddy

How did you hear about us?  google searched osrs clans

What makes you want to join us? you guys seem nice respectful and have a large variety of activities. a long with the player base large enough to have said activities be a daily thing. which is sweet and sounds like fun

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: what 12 year old boy in 2007 didnt try to scam people? that rune to steel scimitar was always fun XD.

11 hours ago, Joe said:

Welcome Rob.  D+A, that's a tough field.

yeah, but ive had a little exposure to it, and i wanna use my experiences to help others xD

On 10/23/2017 at 8:43 AM, 9mm said:

Welcome man! I can confirm that there is a large amount of activities. This is my first week in, and so far I have done my first PK trip and KBD trip, and I missed a couple events to boot!

sweet!! rn im trying to get my stats up to par and make some gains on my cash stack. slayer is what im gonna focus on atm. trying to get my ranged to 90 and slayer upwards of 75

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png