[Accepted] MR kazzaz

kazzaz

MR kazzaz

What is your current RS name? MR kazzaz

List any previous RS namesxi execut3 x(banned)

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

my runescape account is almost maxed in combat except 96 atk and 94 range ive been playing runescape since 2006 i use to play with a group of friends from school and thats how the addiction started, i quit upon eoc and came back when 2007 was released.

Tell us about your clan history.

i never joined a runescape clan before but i have done so in private servers that i played when eoc was introduced but thats all.

Tell us about your yourself.

my name is from mohamed (moey) i am from Australia, my hobbies i like to drive around for no reason not knowing where i am going :) i honestly like everything except this food we have in Australia called vegemite, :) . i use to live on a farm and we also had kangaroos but now im in the city, i don't know how to really describe myself, my favourite saying is 'such is life'

How did you hear about us?  i was looking for a clan and saw a post on zybez

What makes you want to join us? i want to join WG because i want to be able to play this game with other players and have much more fun doing whatever pvm and pking and just having a laugh. everything is just more fun with a clan and you feel like you belong somewhere with other people playing the same game grinding the same thing :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: honestly me and my account are genuine and i have used a bot before on a different account and that has been banned now and it was my first time botting and i got banned within 2 days lol so ye im shit at botting, rwt i use to play private servers when eoc came out and i swapped rs3 gold for private server so ye, thats all in the past and ive never done anything else like scamming or such things, i am truthful person and you will learn to trust me slowly but surely.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png