[Accepted] Fleeson

fleeson

Fleeson

What is your current RS name? Fleeson

List any previous RS namesOilkan

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I first started playing runescape 11 years ago because my best friend at the time wouldn't let me leave his house until i made an account. Oilkan, my first account, was named so because when i made my account my friend only had 1 item in his inventory: an oil can. I'm pretty sure its for a quest that's in Draynor Manor, but i have no idea what was going on in my 9 year old head when i thought that would be a good name. I quit about a year before EoC came out because all my friends stopped playing. When OSRS came out, i made a void pure because i always wanted to try pking. I think at one point during RS2 I remember going on a pvp world in full mithril ready to fuck shit up because i wanted to kill another player so bad. Low level void pures risk so much more than 1 def pures, so i never really pked that much on the voider. My current account, Fleeson, was shared between my best friend and I for the last couple years, but now I'm the only one that plays on it. My favorite things to do in game are edgeville pking, Raids, Corp, and GWD.

Tell us about your clan history.

When i first started runescape i joined a clan which i was in for over 5 years, Shockwave Angels. We were a social clan, but did some pvm on the side for fun. My current clan is Deities of PvM. I've been in this clan for over a year and am ranked, but lately they've been either inactive or not online when I am on.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Kevin, and I'm a 20 year old from San Diego. I'm a college baseball player, and I like to play basketball recreationally on the side (I'm 6'6"). I'm a finance major, so i love both math AND money. I valet for a nice restaurant and get to drive some pretty sweet cars. I'm an energetic guy and am quick to make friends.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? I need an active clan so that Ill always have something to do when I'm online. You guys also have a pking group that i can hopefully learn from so i can start tribridding and deep wildy pking.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png