Community Intro - Warfyre

Warfyre

Warfyre

Tell us about yourself.

27, been around 9 years since this tater tot was active in RS. Kinda experiencing some sort of early-life crisis, so of COURSE I'm chasing yesteryears and seeking out some form of past-life happiness. I used to clan a ton back in the day -- semi-notorious, I went by the name of Fourswords2 (logging in a week ago, they made me change my username... bastardos) -- some of you may remember me, most won't. I knew of WG long before most the clanning world did... indeed, Lordship and I spoke a few times in the earliest of days.

Let's see where this goes.

Clan history.  

Oh, many. Sacred Templars was one of my first... Dragonwood, Dark Dynasty, Bloodshed Kingdom/Bloodshed Empire, Warsong, Arcadian Empire, etc. etc... it's been too long and my memory is too clouded with false memories and delicious fantasies.

How did you hear about us? Well, who hasn't?

Do you plan to join? More than likely, since you're one of the last vestiges of the days-of-old.

Any last comments?  

Hmm... I've always been one for intense, on-the-spot revelations. So here's one: Miley Cyrus's "We Can't Stop" is playing right now and I'm swaying back and forth at my MacBook with my nips covered in pepperoni slices. Lololol.

This scene may have been inspired by Bacardi Dragonberry.

Oh. I forgot. I also have a YouTube channel. http://youtube.com/minorstream

Name's Donnie Martin. Feel free to follow me on Twits @minorstream

Edited by Warfyre

7 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Hello there, interesting intro :D

Hope to see you join one day!

Thank you mate, I probably will!

6 minutes ago, Da Man__2003 said:

Welcome donnie i was in dragonwood from 2010 till 2011 when they closed hope to see you app one day:)

Have you always carried this moniker? Could swear if I've heard your name before...

With that said, I was in DWood late spring '07 to early '08. Yep... experienced the destruction of Old Wildy with some of the best mates ever... fond memories. 

3 minutes ago, Da Man__2003 said:

Yeah i was a warlord in tdm for a bit i also was in eternal honour from 09 to 2010 as well

The Death Monkeys(z).... holy bonkers. And EH. THIS brings back memories man. Lololol. 

Nice to see you kicking around still.