[Declined] WayofZen

WayofZen

WayofZen

What is your current RS name? WayofZen

List any previous RS names

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have played Runescape on and off since around 2005 when I created my first account. Stepping into this magical world at a young age, I didn't appreciate how beautiful this game was. I also could never have imagined the love I would develop for this game and it's community. As I grew older with the game, I became a more serious player. Efficiency replaced curiosity and naivety; wisdom replaced ignorance. Like many others, I parted ways with the game after the onslaught of disagreeable updates with the main game. Returning to Old School Runescape a few years ago was the best decision I could have made. Those wonderful feelings of curiosity, naivety, and happiness were there alongside the knowledge and wisdom I had developed over the years.
WayofZen, my account name, symbolizes the way that I plan to take this journey for the second time. In a way of zen, I shall play for fun, never become too frustrated with the game, and help others that are returning veterans. Most importantly though, I strive to help every new players experience as magical as mine was years ago when I first appeared in Lumbridge.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a 22 years old currently serving in the United States Army. I travel around with my lovely wife and my wonderful son who always seems to keep things interesting.
I love music and everything about it. I can find something I love in any genre.
I have an intense, innocent love for Runescape and it's community.
Always here to help if I can! :)

How did you hear about us?  I have come to know this clan through years of gametime.

What makes you want to join us? Because, you guys were the coolest, baddest clan around when I was coming up as a newbie during the '05 era. It would be a privilege to join the ranks as I have gained some experience with the game.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Just now, WayofZen said:

He just turned two last month so he is definitely a handful haha.

nice! my duaghter turns three in may next year xD have fun haha shes been in her terrible twos for a bit now lol

1 minute ago, roblee said:

nice! my duaghter turns three in may next year xD have fun haha shes been in her terrible twos for a bit now lol

Haha oh jeez! Then you're having about as much fun as I've been having! Hopefully the "terrible" part goes by fast. xD

• 2 weeks later...