[Accepted] Stunk

Richie

Stunk

What is your current RS name? Stunk

List any previous RS namesIf I remember correctly this is the original name I made for this account.

I also have another account named Cheeky_Ricko (previously RickoSlavia) that I hope to bring in to the Clan as well.

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing Runescape on and off since 2005. I'd have to say my favorite skill to this day would be Hunter. I was one of the first 25 people to get 99 hunter when it originally came out and continued to do it till I had enough money to buy a green party hat. I'd have to say that is still probably my most proud achievement.

I started this account the day that official Ironman Mode was released. I had previously been playing an unofficial Ironman but decided to restart for the official emblem and highscores. (I guess I felt the need to have that special snowflake branding next to my name haha)
In the beginning of the Ironman craze I was making pretty great progress, but I let partying and chasing girls get in the way of playing games and ended up quitting in 2015.
I have recently gotten very interested in playing RS again, and a few of my IRL friends have started playing again with me.

I also have another account that I just made members again today. That one is not an Ironman and is mostly combat based. I hope to play that doing afk combat and slayer till max combats whilst focusing on my Ironman. I've always wanted to have a maxed combat account to do staking and PK'ing so that is the goal for the account "Cheeky Ricko".

Tell us about your clan history.

To be honest I've never really officially been in a clan. I believe that has been one of my downfalls with being persistent in the game. I usually was never involved in any sort of community outside of my small IRL friend group. That is were I want to change how I've played previously. Even just the short amount of time that I have been in the WG CC I have really enjoyed my time on the game more. It's great being able to have a group of people to ask questions and opinions, as well as just being able to chat while doing more afk skills.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Richie, I live in a small city called Coeur d' Alene in northern Idaho, United States. I am 25 years old and have a background in IT and Finance. Even though i'm 25 I have probably done more different types of work than most 50 year olds. Everything from road construction, to building and remodeling homes, teaching music, being a janitor, being a student, doing IT in a corporate setting, selling electronics, etc etc. You get the idea haha.
Up until just the past couple months I was an Arborist. My job consisted of logging, pruning, felling and even climbing trees sometimes in the range of 200ft. While it was a very fun and challenging job, there really isn't much future in it and is extremely dangerous.
So I decided I needed to change my career yet again. I thought long and hard about what I should do and finally decided I wanted to go back into sales, but this time with a bit bigger margins. So now I just got offered a job at a private investment corporation that specializes in giving loans to people interested in doing home renovation with the intent of flipping the home. For me this is like a dream job, it involves finances, sales, customer service, and real estate.

As I previously mentioned briefly, I had gotten way to into the party scene and it started to take over my life. With ending my last career I decided I was also going to end that chapter in my life and start focusing on bettering myself, instead of destroying myself. So with that I chose to focus my free time into a hobby I get a lot of joy from; Runescape. Some of the best times of my life were had on this game and I don't see any reason I can't experience those times again.

How did you hear about us?  I met Flux and Jens1 at barb fishing.

What makes you want to join us? I have spent a few days around some of the players in the Clan and recently joined the WG Clan Chat. Everyone has been extremely welcoming and kind to me. I wanted to find a community that focused on positivity and helping each other. While I am an Ironman on the account I am mainly playing I still thought it would be worth a shot to apply to the Clan. I'm not really sure how many PvM and PvP events I would be able to attend, but I would love to be a part of the community as far as skilling competitions and events, as well as being around to help answer questions and being active on the forums.

I know that I could apply to a different clan that is more geared towards Ironmen and non PvM/PvP activities, but I am very impressed with the attitudes and integrity of everyone I have met in the Clan so far. Those qualities honestly seem to be something quite hard to find in RS community, so I would love to be a part of this one.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: As I mentioned earlier, the only thing I can think of is just the fact that I am maining an Ironman currently. I do plan to bring my other account over as well but I think it would take a bit of time before I was geared up and skilled enough to do PvM/PvP events on him.

I hope that this isn't a total deal breaker and that you will still take me in to consideration. Thank you for taking the time to read this! I apologize if I was a bit long winded with my replies. Just wanted to give you all a good idea of me and my intentions.

Thanks again!

Richie

Richie, this application was a pleasure to read, your employment history is really interesting! Also, glad to hear that our conversations whilst Fishing made you consider joining the clan chat :D 

Regarding your ironman status - you are still more than welcome to join, we have a whole range of events to take part in and there will definitely be something for you.

bcarpentry.gif.97a3cbe364d0d4107e4300cb1ecc5a73.gif Gfishing.gif.6298a8913de6b546308b1d65d723e114.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bcarpentry.gif.97a3cbe364d0d4107e4300cb1ecc5a73.gif Gfishing.gif.6298a8913de6b546308b1d65d723e114.gif