Battle Stations

Huntsville

What's up everyone! I'm new around these parts, but I figured a good way to get my name out is to post a sweet topic. 

I just bought a 4K projector for my new man cave (it's a couple weeks old now), and now I play OSRS along with all of my other PC games on a 120" screen. It made me wonder how everyone else plays their PC games. Post your desks/workstations/setups! 

I'm gonna post some of mine below. Excuse the quality pls. Cell phones, even in 2017, seem to take some sub-par pictures in the dark. Maybe I'll get around to taking some more with something rather than an iPotato 6.

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (4).jpg

unnamed (5).jpg

unnamed.jpg

Pffffffft. Get that efficiency out of here.

Haha, all jokes aside.. It took some getting used to and some tweaking of some mouse settings, but I feel as if I'm playing on just a really big monitor. I can't tell much of a difference anymore in the accuracy of my clicks. 

i have a 1080p 32 in tv as a main monitor then i rock a asus 24 inch for multi tasking. normally i have youtube on the tv and osrs afking on the side lol. i had a 3 monitor setup until girlfriends roommates dog knocked my ultrawide on the ground =/ rocking a i5 4790k with a gtx970 micro itx. other than thats thats about it! nothing fancy!

On 11/2/2017 at 10:46 AM, Huntsville said:

What's up everyone! I'm new around these parts, but I figured a good way to get my name out is to post a sweet topic. 

I just bought a 4K projector for my new man cave (it's a couple weeks old now), and now I play OSRS along with all of my other PC games on a 120" screen. It made me wonder how everyone else plays their PC games. Post your desks/workstations/setups! 

I'm gonna post some of mine below. Excuse the quality pls. Cell phones, even in 2017, seem to take some sub-par pictures in the dark. Maybe I'll get around to taking some more with something rather than an iPotato 6.

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (4).jpg

unnamed (5).jpg

unnamed.jpg

Oh. My. God... Dude you have a wicked set up. That is what I am aspiring to turn my set up in to when I get a new place. 

I like to call my set up a welfare double monitor. I have my Laptop which is a 19inch screen, connected to my 32inch tv. It's not the greatest, but it will get me through these dark times until I can save up for some proper equipment. 

Thanks for all the replies everyone haha. I need to record a video of some gameplay so you guys can see how immersive it is. 

@WG Da Man, when I play battlefield, the volume goes way up and I sit in the middle of the room so the screen even fills me peripheral, that way it feels like i'm literally in the game. 

If there's anything else you guys would wanna see, let me know! I'd be glad to post more pictures or anything. 

11 hours ago, Huntsville said:

Nice Darf and Geit! That's what my previous setups looked with some dual monitor action. :D Thanks for sharing!

Those Audio Technica ath-m50x's Darf? I have a pair of those that I use for making music. They're incredible.

For sure! They're the best headphones I've ever owned. Destroyed an old pair of Bose headphones I had that were twice the price.