Looking to make my account.... less trash lol

Im looking to improve my account because.. well lets be honest, it needs A TON of work, Im not a skiller at ALL, but I realize I need to do it to progress in the game, so i figured id ask everyone here what would be some things I should improve on first? I'd prefer to tackle a skill one at a time, maybe train it like 3-4 hours a day and then jump back on to my slayer task or something. I also need to quest but that will be another adventure for another time xD

Any and All help/tips is appreciated! Cant afford to train with GP because I dont have much to spare 

(please show mercy before you rip me apart for this noobie account :D )

RS.png

The account has a good base, but as you say yourself, theres lots of work to do!

FIrst of all: Get Barrows gloves (Finish the recipe for disaster quest). This is THE first thing i do on all the account i make. It helps you get a solid base to approach endgame content afterwards.

The second thing i normally advice is to get each stat to atleast level 50. This also helps making the account better overal. After these things your account is set to become helpful on pvming trips.

To Really start PvMing you need the following things:
- 70 prayer (piety unlocked)

- 80 attack, strength and defence 

- 80 magic and range

What will help you making money:
First of all i notice a slayer level of 71. Training the combat stats, which i listed above, by levelling slayer will get you to 75-80 at which point you will be able to kill Gargoyles. These are a good way of obtaining money.

Second of all you could do some barrows runs (complete morytania hard diaries for efficient moneymaking).

FOCUS on the barrows gloves and the 50+ base stats first. Then make sure to get that slayer level up to make some money.

I hope this helps you out a bit!

52 minutes ago, batfire said:

The account has a good base, but as you say yourself, theres lots of work to do!

FIrst of all: Get Barrows gloves (Finish the recipe for disaster quest). This is THE first thing i do on all the account i make. It helps you get a solid base to approach endgame content afterwards.

The second thing i normally advice is to get each stat to atleast level 50. This also helps making the account better overal. After these things your account is set to become helpful on pvming trips.

To Really start PvMing you need the following things:
- 70 prayer (piety unlocked)

- 80 attack, strength and defence 

- 80 magic and range

What will help you making money:
First of all i notice a slayer level of 71. Training the combat stats, which i listed above, by levelling slayer will get you to 75-80 at which point you will be able to kill Gargoyles. These are a good way of obtaining money.

Second of all you could do some barrows runs (complete morytania hard diaries for efficient moneymaking).

FOCUS on the barrows gloves and the 50+ base stats first. Then make sure to get that slayer level up to make some money.

I hope this helps you out a bit!

Appreciate it! Im gonna start working on the barrows gloves now! hopefully ill get them somewhat soon lol

Questing... as much of a pain as it is, not only helps you explore tons of map you may not have seen or been to before but it also grants pretty decent skilling xp at lower skill levels as well as access to certain weps/armor/teleports etc that you may not have access to currently.  You don't necessarily have to go all in on questing nonstop, death by questing is never recommended, but a few a day never hurt.