[Accepted] Spedaval

Spedaval

Spedaval

What is your current RS name? Spedaval

List any previous RS namesMi_Spedaval

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hello, my name is Joshua. I would consider myself a casual runescape veteren.

I was introduced to runescape when I was very young by my older sister, I had a wonderful time exploring the game back then and I casually played until about 2009. I then took a break and returned when EoC was released, I didn't enjoy the game very much and so I left again. I returned once I had heard that the game was being flushed out and the new combat system wasn't as horrible as before. Then osrs was polled and then released, I wasn't too interested in restarting my adventure as I was happy with rs3, but fast forward to now.. I'm playing osrs and leaving rs3 behind.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never been in any serious clans mainly just casual clans that are used as hangouts. The clan I remember in rs3 would be the elves of seren, I left them for another clan that I cannot remember. Sorry. And I hang out in the clan chat "Zchat" in osrs. Its just a cesspool of players, both good and bad, kind and rude.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Joshua, I'm a 21 year old male. I live in the good Ol' USA and currently work as a cashier 6 days a week, so playtime is a bit.. lacking right now. I enjoy almost all music. I'm not a huge fan of country or screamo. My hobbies are videogames and music.
I played trumpet through middleschool and highschool, and my goal is to one day be able to further my musical education but currently I need to take care of my mother and grandmother.

I'm not the best runescape pvmer, or pker but I'd like to try and join this clan and have a grand ol' time and meet new people and even maybe make friends.

How did you hear about us?  I actually found out about the Wilderness guardians through youtube, I saw a video where His Lordship was introducing runescape to people who have never played before. I then watched a few more videos, and recently decided maybe I could try to join and find a runecape community where I can fit in.

What makes you want to join us? I want to find a community of people I can get along with and make and share memories with, anymore I can't seem to find a place where people aren't always at each others throats about something or where someone is trying to rile people up. Or when I do finally find a clan, they're shattered and slowly dying out. I want to join the wilderness guardians and enjoy the game with others, I'm tired of playing as a lonely solo player.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've never botted, scammed, RWT'd or any of that. But I do have an issue with being very blunt, or even rude sometimes to people without trying to come off that way. I'm trying my best to become kinder to people.

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png