Muhku

Muhku

What is your current RS name? Muhku

List any previous RS namesVaali
Thiary
Gugge666
Vokey wedge

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Well im 13 def acc i have maxed main but its more challenging to play whit that 13 def acc. Thats why im doing this app whit my 13 def acc because i wanna pvm and raid whit it. Main acc rsn ks vokey wedge. I have played osrs like 10 years now and still loving the game. Now im looking for active pvm cc for loving the game even more. I cant remember starting year when i discovered this game. My name is short name of 1 guy who was pretty pain in the ass when i was army. Favorite skill is slayer i think i love pvm and trying to make my 13 def insane.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have been on pure pk clans mostly back in the old days was mm and some smaller clans and in osrs have been px and some other pure clans.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im otto im 22 yrs old live in finland. Selling sport stuff here and hobbies are gym icehockey and golf. I love all kind of music but mostly i listen rap. Talents are well im from
Finland so maybe drinking beer or something. I hate spiders.

How did you hear about us?  Just searched web

What makes you want to join us? Pvm and clan activites

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Well im living whit my gf so cant be online 24/7 :/

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bcarpentry.gif.97a3cbe364d0d4107e4300cb1ecc5a73.gif Gfishing.gif.6298a8913de6b546308b1d65d723e114.gif