Mushroom

MushrooomTEA

What is your current RS name? MushrooomTEA

List any previous RS namesWG NewMember
WG ShroomTEA
Vng Mushroom
WG Lootordie

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have played for over a decade and enjoyed every minute i am a keen Pker but also i enjoy skilling pvm and group activities. I quit when EOC came out and rejoined when OSRS 2007 was released... I was originally a 60 attack pure then became an initiate pure then got defence and stayed at 45 def for a while... I decided to make this account a main...My favourite activity has to be PKing and favourite skill is probably runecraf--- slayer!

Tell us about your clan history.

A long time ago i was in AAO pure clan

I was in WG last year for a short stretch before i went inactive for a while then rejoined in spring time, then i left for vanguard and stayed there for about a month... after some 'disagreements' with 2 high ranks i decided i did not want to be a part of vanguard any more and here i am re-applying for WG!

Tell us about your yourself.

I am from United Kingdom... i like cars, bikes, music, movies, nature, chilling out and playing computer games.. I want to learn how to program and make a game one day... I like PKing and slayer... I dislike runecrafting/construction/hunter !!!

How did you hear about us?  w330 flower bomb at G.E 1 year ago

What makes you want to join us? The honour aspect... PK trips, PvM trips, competitions, clan wars, the community and the established WG clan history

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I flamed a high rank in vanguard and my application was declined

god... first time i typed up the form it signed me out and i lost all my text input :( 

Gslayer.gif

bagility.gif

WGTeacopie.png

• Retired Leader

Welcome back dude, first app on our new forums.

Sorry to hear that it bugged out. Hopefully that doesn't become a common issue. Did you have the page open for quite a while?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here's some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

Myself and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.