[Declined] iDeepweb

AlphaTrex

iDeepweb

What is your current RS name? iDeepweb

List any previous RS namesCowsatday,Evilclown32

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Played on Evilclown32 until I was hacked and soon after established more time into my alt Cowsatday.. That's about it.

Tell us about your clan history.

Started playing in like 2005.. Joined a clan called the Wilderness Warriors ran by The Gilligan and than honestly stayed with them until 2009 joining an Aussie based clan called Wrath of Guthix who was ran by XJX and a few others like Sarge Alex. Joined The Sabres on an alt as well during my first few months of playing but died and quit on the account lol. Played on and off since than but been quite active on the new 07 for the past few months.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 25/M; married and have a son and a daughter on the way. I work full time and some as a Restaurant Manager, hobbies are fishing,hunting, music and obviously runescape. I am a very chill guy and have a crazy side interest in anything paranormal or different, music wise my top three should explain everything. Kevin Gates,Don Trip/Starlito,D12. I also enjoy traveling and the outdoors and dislike snakes.. hate snakes with a passion.

How did you hear about us?  Runescape Community

What makes you want to join us? Well right now I'm probably not the suggested combat but I figure within a week or two the combat requirement should be met without any issue; I'm mostly just slaying and taking my time leveling appropriately. I would like to join your clan due to the fact it seems fairly welcoming and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and grow in another thriving community and clan such as yourselves. Plus I miss all the different things that went along with being in a clan, not sure to what extent your events are but I am fully willing to participate in snowball fights to pking/warring.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I may or may not smoke the reefer.

• 2 weeks later...